Saint Paul's Foundation Project Funding Grants
The Board of Directors of Saint Paul's Foundation recently approved up to $19,000 to fund special projects/programs during 2018.
Individuals, groups, Sunday School Classes or committees may apply for funding provided the projects are for charitable, educational, religious or benevolent purposes not normally funded by the church's operating budget.
In the past Saint Paul's Foundation has helped to support mission trips, Generations Park, the Jubilee Celebration and sanctuary pew reupholstering and many other worthy projects.
Sources of the available monies will come from two of the Foundation's Accounts as noted below. Each account has specific criterion that must be met. In order to be considered, applications must be completed and returned to the church office no later than April 12, 2018.
Applications will be reviewed by the Foundation's Project Approval Committee. Recommendations will be made by the Committee to the Board of Directors whose decision will be final.
- Foundation Endowment Fund
- Undergird the ministries of the church
- Support special projects and programs
- Fund renovation and expansion of church facilities
- Wyatt Memorial Fund - The creators of the Fund specifically directed that monies be spent, "not for buildings, but for people - special programs, music program, youth and other such activities". Criterion include activities that:
- Support people-oriented ministry of Saint Paul's
- Are a one-time gift
- Not be used to fulfill existing SPUMC financial obligations