The earth belongs to God! Everything in all the world is his! Psalm 24:1 Living Bible (TLB)
Saint Paul’s has adopted Lake Ella Drive!
Our church as adopted a street in our own back yard, and will hold six clean ups a year to keep it beautiful. If your group would like to help host a clean up, please contact Cara Fleischer at Cares4Creation@gmail.com.
Adopt A Week in the Mosaic Garden
Our winter garden is growing beautifully and we are looking for volunteers to adopt the garden for a week to water, weed, and check for pests. Groups and Sunday School classes are encouraged to help us grow since all the veggies are donated to Manna on Meridian food bank! Sign up here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e054aaba62ea1f94-green
T-shirt Bags are Taking Off!
Saint Paul’s Creation Care has teamed up with Sustainable Tallahassee to reduce plastic bag use and spread awareness about sustainable living by making t-shirt bags to hold the produce given out at Manna on Meridian. We’ve had a great time making bags with youth groups, teen centers, and now we want to come teach your group how to make them too! See the Creation Care bulletin board for more details and email Cares4Creation@gmail.com to set up a class.
Be a Blessing for the Earth
“The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it.”
At the start of this new year, it is a great time to commit yourself to being a blessing for the earth. Here are a few ideas to get started:
1. Volunteer for one of our Creation Care activities at Saint Paul’s.
2. If you haven’t already, set yourself up for easy recycling at home and at the office by making recycling bins readily available.
3. Find one environmental organization and subscribe to their email newsletter. Ideas would be Climate Reality, GreenFaith, or ReThink Energy Florida.
4. Plan to implement Meatless Mondays into your dinner routine.
5. Visit a local nursery and buy a native plant for your yard.
Please join our Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/spumccreationcare/ or email list by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org